Monday, December 16, 2013

Hong Kong is heaven if you, like I


Hong Kong is heaven if you, like I've just become aware of the diverse Asian cuisine. I am so grateful that I have a place where you can always erpe mere find something new to stuff in your mouth. Mummemum! So now I will just stop bothering you with a few of my dining experiences.
At an Asian restaurant is often the case that you order a handful of dishes, sharing throughout the company. It betyderat to get tasted very differently throughout the meal through. It is much more exciting than at home, where to get its own right and served at most get a few bits of one's dinner partner's food.
Dim Sum is what is being served, while drinking erpe mere tea. How are courts erpe mere created originally. But now it is such that it can easily make out for a meal and the tea is often lovely erpe mere mouthwatering to the meal.
You can also get rice or noodle dishes for its dumplings and buns. Here we have the more curious end chicken feet in black bean sauce. It was really just like chicken skin on legs. Nothing else. But I order it probably will not again.
I have really become aware of the Vietnamese cuisine after I landed in Hong Kong. What I have tasted, is uncomplicated, fresh and straightforward. It is not the place to experience situations where you think "what the hell is IT for growth forcibly implanted / meat mass / fat edge / bone?" (And so some situations you experience never stopped). Yet I have seen duck embryo as a snack on a Vietnamese menu card, but you can always just leave it there to order.
Me eating vermicelli noodles with svinekortelet Spicy lemon grass. I think not at all to eat with chopsticks more, it has become like a knife and fork for me. Noodles may still be a little tricky, so is the accompanying happen always a winner.
Japanese The Japanese cuisine is not new to me, since I have been a quick trip to Japan before. But the joy was great when I found out that it is teeming with Japanese restaurants in Hong Kong. Sushi is obviously popular and cheap compared to Denmark.
I know the sushi, so I do not have to show you. But this nigiri erpe mere I want to show you. It is Pringles Salmon Mayonnaise Nigiri. My friend said the taste of fish and chips? I tasted it myself.
Rispizza? Yes, I like very much a question mark when I heard it the first time. But Rispizzakonceptet imported from Japan (where else). The rice is fried in a pan with filling and cheese on top. It was ... ok.
Mr. Wong If one day you come over Hong Kong and I'll introduce you to Mr. Wong. If I'm not here, I will send to the address. This man is known among HK exchange student for his incredible deals. All you can eat and drink for 40 hp dollars (= 30 Danish bobs). The drink is meant beer and food meant simple Chinese dishes ok though fråderen quality.
And Mr. Wong is not quays with the goods. He likes to pour a lot of beer at the company first, and then he comes with plenty of dishes with dumplings, spring rolls, fried noodles and fried rice. Simple but good (and deep fried!) How he gets it to run around is still a mystery. (There are also rumors that he has put the price up to 60 hp dollars). But it's still worth it, and the man himself is howling funny!
I eat out a lot. It is both cheap and easy. I do not very much food and I miss it! I think it is impossible to make a proper meal with only a hob and microwave available. Also, I have no decent knives, cutting board or spices for that matter. I fry a little cold dumplings and eat some spaghetti and some ok microwave dishes, I can fire when I get hungry. Moreover, it is also quite expensive to buy raw materials for the dishes I love to cook. The road to hell is paved with bad excuses ...
There are two canteens close to my dorm. One is directly related to the university and is an aesthetically challenged place that makes cheap but questionable food. The second canteen is better and still cheap and affiliated university hospital near here. But these canteens choose the right surname. I'm never quite sure what you are served. Sometimes it's good, other times you will be badly disappointed and may heap food with chili sauce to be satisfied that day. This was the case with this meal:
It's a really cool post, Sophie! The first pictures look however lækrest out. Unfortunately I did not tried dim sum when I was over there, but many other kinds of buns and dumplings. I used to order "sweet and sour pork" everywhere I was, and it was never the same right I got, but for the most part pretty good. Enojoy the last time!
"If you dig down through the ground, then pop it up in China" I was explained as a child. Numerous years later I'm in Hong Kong. However, I took a plane over here. I must attend one semester at the University erpe mere of Hong Ko

No comments:

Post a Comment