Thursday, February 13, 2014

Link | Reply | Parent | Thread


At that time already convinced that small everyday aja1905 details of life, are very interesting for the majority. Indeed, in the American film heroes obranyayut in conversation that "met in the laundry room." aja1905 Since Russia laundry in the same form as in America, otstutstvuyut, after watching another romantic comedy around this consumer services (such prosaic and even tedious here) formed a certain aura of mystery. aja1905 To me it should certainly dispel. At the request of workers interested in telling the truth about the U.S. (New York in this case) facilities. To get started is still noted that the laundry washed, not all, but only those who have no home washing machines. In private homes, these machines are practically at all, and many new apartments. But we have an old house, with electricity problems ... so the owner refused to install energy-intensive washing machines and dryers in the apartments. This situation - the inability to establish aja1905 such pieces in apartments - situation for New York, in particular, for the inhabitants of the old buildings in Manhattan, Brooklyn aja1905 and other parts - the usual. And therefore thrive public laundries. One of which I now I go with you. Theater begins with a hanger. A wash - with trolley, which I stack bag or bags with clothes and other things, it was time to wash. Red door in the entrance, pay attention! Martin's aja1905 Daenerys Targerien all homesick with a red door. I have just such a red door :) Two bags - this is only part of a large washing. I am one, and sometimes two bags at the ready. Given my size, it turns comical sight :) However, I am a strong woman, in good faith, and I bring myself donoshu the whole thing in the laundry, which is a 5 minute walk from the house. Laundromat aja1905 and is what we need! I go to the backyard, I feel so comfortable. In "back door" - packing out washing liquids. They will be sent to the recycling center, which pleases. Washing powder is not very popular, almost always used liquid. I went inside. Look something like a washing machine. They come in small, medium and large. In a large can at a time to wash everything we gathered with Mr. 2-3 weeks. aja1905 But I never do - share things depending on the colors, fabrics, etc. Wash in a small worth $ 2.25, $ 3.25 in the middle, a large $ 5.25. In principle, the bag or bags with linen can be left in the laundry room, and then pick up - clean, dry and neatly aja1905 stacked clothes. aja1905 But I resorted to such services only once, often doing the laundry itself. Scoreboard shows how much you have to pay. Here need to pay these quarters - in quarters - coins of 25 cents. Most new laundries use a different aja1905 system - special cards. But I go to the "old school" coin-operated laundry, because it is closer to me, familiar and ... speak in Spanish aja1905 with the owners and employees can always be. Laundry keeps the family from Ecuador. Before washing need to select: Here everything is simple and clear. Four of them - from gentle to polukipyacheniya. Then - pour powder. aja1905 Pah, powder, and a washing liquid. I also bring it with you. Waiting a few minutes. When the light comes on the car, pour a second portion of the liquid bleach or with the latter must be very careful. I once already spoiled jacket, which came sprinkling bleach. Now we wait. Washing process takes about half an hour of force, the feelings - even less. As a rule, I read books at this time. Sometimes - I communicate with staff and visitors. At this time in the laundry room quiet and deserted. When the machine completes the wash, I plunge underwear here in these carts and I'm taking a tumble dryer. Here they are, with huge drums Uploading them clean and wet laundry - also depending on the nature of the fabric, etc. Some things give dry without drying. In the dryer add a piece here - benefits from static electricity well. Drying is also possible to adjust the temperature, drying time, etc. It usually takes half an hour of reading - and the washing is complete! can only be folded back into the washed bags. But this time I did not want to sit and wait until everything is dry, and went to a nearby small shop with a specific Latin American food. And that's bought one of those pieces of canned cactus! Dealer, moreover, told how to cook them, and what good is obtained from them by adding salad with red onion, tomato, avocado. The next week we will have some on. After drying, everything goes back into the bag and takes home to hang neatly and fits ... to two weeks to repeat aja1905 the procedure with the laundry again. That's an infinite laundry story!
Link | Reply | Parent | Thread
Link | Reply | Parent | Thread
In large cities, well - lots londromatov. In February, I was in the North. Carolina. In Cary. It stands for Central Area for Relocated Yankees. Had to remain

No comments:

Post a Comment