Home News Politics Economy Business Propaganda Private Equity Currency Funds Quotes the washing line Financial Glossary Most shared Sport Football Transfers Football Live football Handball Winter Golf Martial Arts Chess Sports The Big Interview Most Shared Search Opinions Fashion the washing line Health the washing line Training Page2 Page3 training exercise Technology Car / Motor Science the washing line
Services Top 10 gadgets in March Most read Was taken with drugs in the Maldives United scores as low as the bottom layer News Painful loss for Zuccarello Rangers Solli discards Odd Deals United scores the washing line as low as the bottom layer mestdelt.no Get the most shared news from major newspapers at home and abroad the washing line Norway World Economy Sports Odd Entertainment Technology Blog
WHISTLER (Manager): - It has never been wrong to be Norwegian curling man in Canada. Right now it's really fun, too. We look forward bad to play on Saturday, says Pål Trulsen the online newspaper.
Trulsen, yes. The legendary ship that ruled Norway to gold at the Olympics in Salt Lake. Now he sports director for a new party playing isbrigade. Led by Thomas Ulsrudvann took the gang in the night probably an Olympic final in curling by beating Switzerland 7-5 in the semifinals.
- The Swiss skipper (Ralph Stökli) strikes at a couple of possibilities to two-pointers early in the game. After that I felt we had full control. Switzerland plays defensively and will have to take care of their chances, if not lose them against our boys, says Trulsen. the washing line
Blames pants with Canadian victory in the second semi-final against Sweden, both the host nation and the neutral viewer get their dream final with the Norwegian curlingklovnene the washing line on the opposite side of the estate. the washing line
- It is possible to beat them. Canadians are very good, but it is the Norwegian the washing line team as well. They must endure to be favorites, but they will struggle to beat us.
- I think it's important to enjoy that one at all given the chance to participate in the Olympic final. It's not everyone who gets it. It can easily be both serious and a little dangerous, but should try to prevent gravity takes over. There is no doubt that our boys are good enough to hang with on the ice. Now we have to keep spirits up.
Free flow of ladies pledge sport boss free flow of both girlfriends, wives, mothers and fathers in the Norwegian camp on the way to the final. But when it comes to celebration is Trulsen (preliminary) the washing line string.
- Kevin Martin has probably the washing line been thinking about this since losing eight years ago. I do not think there is anything he has more desire to win in the world than this. I do not think it hurt him that it is the Norway he meets.
- It has taken eight years to get back, but this feels really good. It will definitely not be the end of the world if we were to lose the final, but I have terrible desire to climb the very top of the podium this time.
- For Canadians, this means more than gold in every one of skiing, perhaps with the exception of the Olympic Downhill. Hockey gold is the most important thing, but I actually think curling is in a good second place, says Trulsen.
- They say at least it yourself. This is one of the few sports that is so utterly dominated by one nation, at least on the men's side. Of the 50 best curling teams in the world, 40 of them Canadian, he adds.
Here we would like to know what you think about this matter. We would like your full name as it makes the arguments and points of view more interesting. If you have specific reasons to remain anonymous, please post in here and explain why. In exceptional cases we will publish such anonymous posts for editorial editing. Be fair and respectful! Lisbon, London, Editor in Chief
Latest News 10:09 p.m. Putin: Referendum in accordance with international law 9:35 p.m. Election Victory for Serbia's ruling party 9:34 p.m. Two dead in car bomb explosion in south Lebanon 8:35 p.m. Mother charged with attempted murder of two year old 8:29 p.m. Brendeseter fear Russian annexation of Crimea 19: 33 children killed in Stavanger 7:12 p.m. Unison condemnation the washing line of Russia after the referendum 6:21 p.m. At least seven people trampled to death in Nigeria 5:46 p.m. Exploration Campaign for missing in avalanche at Riksgränsen 5:24 p.m. Doubles efforts in pursuit of flymysterium 4:18 p.m. Signs of Russian relaxation in Ukraine 3:52 p.m. Ceasefire creates new movement in Ukraine 3:36 p.m. Taking a "yes" majority for granted 3:01 p.m. Gone avalanche at Norwegian border 2:32 p.m. Here is 2013s beautiful the washing line stamp
Most read Was taken with drugs in the Maldives United scores as low as the bottom layer which United the washing line have never experienced - Detective terrorist cell s