Tuesday, June 3, 2014

One day in the spring of 2013 arose the idea of trying to develop a new self-invented bait. Said a


One day in the spring of 2013 arose the idea of trying to develop a new self-invented bait. Said and done, I took out a piece of sheet metal and started working out a fish-like shape and then began to bend and bend until I was satisfied. Then it was time to build up the thickness of the bait. File, grind, fill up, sharpen more, file, etc. ... Once I was satisfied with the appearance began operation test time. After countless visits to sample features of the boat harbor, changes and concerns, new sample spins ..... I was finally happy with the time and it was time to cast the first in plastic. After being painted and varnished the first was the August 2nd time to test it for the first time in trolling speed. I quickly became aware that I finally (after many failed projects) managed to get to a bait that went as I wanted. Only after one or two hours of trolling was the first fish on. A trout of 2.1 kg and happiness was complete! With this in bagagen I went home to cast more. Some fishing craft storage buddies test drove during the summer and fall for me because I'd been gets out with the fish making this year. (New tag 2014). It turned out that even they got the fish on the bait. Blast! Now I just had to find something on the name of the bait well. TOP striker Born This page will be about Top striker and the happy fisherman who took fish on bait
2014 (11) May (6) 4.1 kg Fish on Premiere Trout New colors New finned Canada on Top Striker April (1) March (2) February (2) 2013 (16) December (15) August (1)
Team Ogge


No comments:

Post a Comment