Sunday, August 24, 2014

Good, very long time I have been using WPA2 security on my router (so it is not all christ strain).


Good, very long time I have been using WPA2 security on my router (so it is not all christ strain). Anyway, today I learned that routers with this option (WPS) are easily hackable with a tool included in the suite of wireless security. My question is that even though my router has the WPS button not find the option hampered to disable it in the menu and that is causing intruders detected on my router how do I turn this off in the last firm 1.05.05? Thank ahead.
The issue is that 2 days to change your password wpa2 and today already had two androids connected when I had no device connected mine does. As noses can get the key so fast? I have it in WPA2-PSK [AES]
Reply 6
ami also the same thing happens to me, I have mac filtering hampered equipment and yet my property on the same day I have 2 computers connected to my network android wifi, is your ip and mac and do not know what the hell ... I seen page of the router up and down and not to do ... friends who advise me?
BocaDePez hampered the April 25, 2014 at 00:56 4 BocaDePez the April 25, 2014 at 01:41
aahh ... and I very happy because I thought that was a very good lol anyway option, I will change IP and takes away the filter hampered because if is a family home I'm going to start not enter your MAC in the router. Thanks again and have a good night.
LUCK
# 2363583 To me what happens to me is I had set 300 Mb / s in the ...
To me what happens to me is I had set 300 Mb / s on wifi and issues of scope and so I want to put a 145 Mb / s, but I have to do it every time I turn the router because coniguración seems not to maintained if I turn it off and leave it on always hampered step ...
Measure your speed Utilities Find your IP Search your main ADSL internet 3G Coverage More Tools
Terms of Use. Legal Notices. Content licensed under Creative Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment