Tuesday, August 26, 2014

happens to me exactly the same, does not turn off the WPS if anyone knows why? is there any other w


According to the manual the "Turns the wireless radio gateway.'s Wireless radio is enabled by default. The LED below the button indicates whether the wireless radio is on or off.". Me not working. The pulse and does nothing. I do not see anything obvious in the web interface that controls that function.
I've already done, sympathetic.
# 1952662
I tried it for thirty seconds and nothing. The WPS works. You will be spoiled pf2 or not programmed that function. If someone with the router you can test it I will leave doubts. Not that it is very serious because via web interface I can disable, but the truth is that it would be more comfortable if the button worked.
# 1952670
To turn off (I will not use more function) I go to the web interface, in 'Advanced Wireless Settings', 'Settings WPS' button 'Start Configuration' button and 'Cancel'. Mind you, if I turn off the router again be lit permanently.
happens to me exactly the same, does not turn off the WPS if anyone knows why? is there any other way to disable the WIFI?
# 2351868
It's going to be no, to disable "Enable Wireless Router Radio" does nothing, that option does not respond to user. Still not working ... if you do not see the whole thing jump low 2nd ssid _auto_ono_wifi ...
Closing:
Terms of Use. Legal Notices. Content licensed pf2 under Creative Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment