Thursday, August 21, 2014

Terms of Use. Legal Notices. Content licensed under Creative Commons.


I have a router ONO Scientific Atlanta EPR 2320R2 (WebStar) which have connected a desktop PC and a laptop with wireless 24 hr laundromat and have no problem, but I tried to connect the screen of a Philips TV and says "In the router press the WPS button ", and I give many turns to that router can not see the button anywhere, so I ask for help as I can get find the above button.
In some Atlanta is often covered with the said pin housing. You have to disassemble it and seeing where this button is located on the circuitry, practice at Atlanta housing drill a hole with a 2mm. action to that button, something like the hole has the reset button. You have to dip into DIY, but it is very simple to do.
Terms of Use. Legal Notices. Content licensed under Creative Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment