Saturday, September 13, 2014

after kivanlak I reported this, he saw the report and got upset. He is claiming he never received th


| steamname: [CSGOL] TRADE ITEMS | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:85467309 | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131200347 | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tehniquepaul kivanlak | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198131200347
[CSGOL] Posted an advertisement on CSGOLounge, selling keys. I contacted him. He asked me to go first and pay through PayPal. I paid and then he said that he could not verify the funds. He continued to say that he didnt get the transfer. I provided him with screenshots of the paypal transaction, and of an email that showed kivanlak he accepted the payment. He still did not transfer the keys, and then went away from keyboard. He has still not completed the transaction. I have been waiting for over 2 hours now. He does not reply to my messages now. Screenshots of everything are provided.​ kivanlak Provide Evidence:
This shows the full chat as well as him going away from keyboard. He did not answer any messages after he went away. I took 3 screenshots to show the full chat and that I did not cut anything out.​
Messages: 4 Steam: STEAM_0:1:17488260
after kivanlak I reported this, he saw the report and got upset. He is claiming he never received the money, even though he accepted my payment. He also became quite abusive, calling me a f*cking idiot. I simply want my items that i paid for.
#3
The report he was referring to, and the one I told him id remove was on csgolounge. It was a comment under his advertisement. I think this report should stay regardless since he did indeed accept the payment. I double checked with paypal and they stated that it was accepted by the seller and that there couldnt have been a misunderstanding other than maybe he couldnt figure out how check the payment, which was unlikely. Either way, thanks for the reply.
#6
Also: Do not write on somebody else's report you got scammed too by that guy. Make your own report. Each report is its own Offense to be listed. Polluting someone else their report with "I was scammed too" will only slow down the processing. Also, each report counts as 1 offense to be listed.
Similar Threads: 76561198131200347 Forum Title Date Paypal Scams Report: kivanlak 76561198131200347 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: kivanlak Global Offensive Items) Sep 3, 2014 Report a Scam Report: 76561198131200347 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items) Aug 19, 2014
Style Default Style Contact Us Help Home Top RSS
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment