Wednesday, March 11, 2015

2015 (3) February (2) January (1) 2014 (1) December (1) 2013 (3) April (1) March (1


Like every year we participated in Christmas Ornaments exchange organized so well on Christmas Talk.com Forum. It's like a Secret Santa. Subscribe (send your details and preferences about who you are) and you know that you will get only the names and preferences of whom you send your package. Your name will be given to someone else so that you have a surprise when you receive the package. Now I can boast that I received from my partner wtd exchange in Belgium.
*** Like Every year, I Signed up for the Christmas Ornament Exchange on Organized ChristmasTalk.com well so it's a kind of Secrets. You sign in (send your infos and what you like) and you get just the name and the infos of the one you have to send the package to. Your name goes to someone else so you'll have to surprise the when the package gets to you. Now I Can show to the world what I Received from my partner from Belgium. I received the package the package // // Arrived I opened the package I Opened the package and have poured a lot of surprises and a lot of surprizes // cam out summarizing, I got candles, ornaments in different shapes and materials, and napkins, perfumed soap in a bag embroidered decorative pliers, tape decorative tree, mulled wine spices, candy and chocolate and a nice Puss in Boots ...
I Received A Few ornaments, diferent shapes, sizes and materials, but Also A Few candles, napkins, a perfumed soap in a white sachet, a set of decorative clothespins, adhesive tape with christmas tree pattern, spices for boiled wine, a cute Puss candies and chocolates in Boot and of course the chocolate chocolate //
Y'a du monde à Paris
about me (6) Gift (5) Book (5) Christmas (3) finding (5) cover (1) Christmas wtd (2) craft (1) about me (4) events (1) film (3) first notes (3 ) flowers (1) fun (9) gift (5) I like (5) reading (6) music (1) music (1) used (3) ordinary (2) doll (1) cat (1) poetry (1) poetry (1) question (2) review (8) success (5) Exchange (2) sports (2) success (6) Swap (3)
2015 (3) February (2) January (1) 2014 (1) December (1) 2013 (3) April (1) March (1) January wtd (1) 2012 (1) March (1) 2011 (5) December (1) Christmas Exchange 2011 // 2011 Christmas Swap October (1) September (1) July (1) May (1) 2010 (8) August (1) July (1) June (1) May (1) March (1) February (2) January (1) 2009 (6) December (2) November (1) June (1) February (1) January (1) 2008 (3) November (2) March (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment