Saturday, February 28, 2015

As the title says I am looking for a watch model 24H, in fact I have to do a gift and I have a lot


Forums a1416 by theme ... Tags gnrales Forumamontres Haute Horlogerie watches vintage and technical Accuracy and Chronomtrie Military Watches a1416 Pocket Watches Quartz watches dive watches CONNECTED Budget discovery Famous Love Space photos The Great Hours of FAM Space Ephmre | Forums by Brand ... BELL & ROSS BLANCPAIN BREITLING CARTIER HUBLOT IWC JAEGER-LECOULTRE LONGINES PANERAI OMEGA ROLEX TAG HEUER TUDOR SEIKO ZENITH | Other topics ... News The FAM Interviews Professional area Magazines, Videos, Photos, Sheets ... Good Addresses Links Classifieds: Classifieds Searches: Sales / SOS FAM changes: The stolen watches Join Us
Forumamontres Gnral :: Forum :: Budget discussions horlogres discovery Share | automatic watch 24H Search Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Author Message Tizz New Posts: 18 Join Date : 07/06/2014 Subject: automatic watch Research 24H Tues., June 10 - 4:31
As the title says I am looking for a watch model 24H, in fact I have to do a gift and I have a lot to take into account criteria so your help will me most The utility criteria are: - 200-300 budget (common pot uncertain for now) - Watch 24H 12H but not a watch with a needle for 24 hours (from Dualtime genre) "true 24H" ( I do not know the true denomination) - Automatic or quartz prfrence I think the manual is drunk it in time ... - prfrence Leather Bracelet (rather open the above) In my research a1416 Russian watches often come (Vostok, Sturmanskie ...) the only problem is that from simple pictures I can not determine if they are 24H "as I seek "and most are not in video on Youtube. OrientStar also looks interesting but it is not sold in France I think ... I'm interested in all information post here and I think the interesting models for advice. This one is not bad: Sturmanskie TRAVELLER Is it matches my criteria 24H?
MONTEMONT rfrent Member a1416 Number of posts: 6458 Age: 40 Location: The land of candy fir Join Date: 26/06/2010 Subject: Re: Automatic 24H shows Search Tues., June 10 - 5:29
Hello, Yes, the one you propose is a true 24 hours (the hour hand makes a full rotation in 24 hours). The most common are Russians because of their large part of the country near the north pole and whose endless journes makes a very useful 24 shows when the sun does not or very little. Quartz there also manufactures Besanon: Orbis 24 I for my part in Utinam another complication very nice and not easy to find: the watch snestre: Orbis sinister I the black version. These are watches with a very good finish and the creator is very nice, it also makes Comtois clocks of all beauty: acrylic Grandfather
kromorff Hyper Active Member Posts: 659 Age: 40 Location: Somewhere on the Loire Join Date: 24/05/2009 Subject: Re: automatic watch Research 24H Tues., June 10 - 5:34
Hello, You can go on "russes.com watches", they have automatic and quartz in your budget. Otherwise there Glycine but you will not find in your budget, even secondhand. K. edit: these acrylic Comté are in any beauty
MONTEMONT a crit: The most common are Russians because a1416 of their large part of the country near the north pole and whose endless journes makes a very useful 24 shows when the sun does not set or very few . Thank you for the info By level against the Orbis style do not match too thank you but I do not know anything Indeed Glycine is too expensive for the budget Is this Sputnik is because I feel that it ' is the red needle indicating 24H and not steel needle?
Call Me Zorro Super Active Member Posts: 367 Age: 31 Location: Dauphin Libr Join Date: 04.21.2014 Re: automatic watch Research 24H Tues June 10th - 10:01
Tizz a crit: Thank you for the info By level against the Orbis style do not match too thank you but I do not know anything Indeed Glycine is too expensive a1416 for the budget Is this Sputnik match because I have impression that it is the red needle indicating 24H and not steel needle? I would not say btises, but it seems to me that the red needle indicates a SECOND time (big doubt about spelling) time, hence the GMT function


No comments:

Post a Comment